Our philosophy of sustainable winegrowing extends to everything we do in the Tour Centre, Hospitality and Marketing departments. Here are a few examples of how we put this philosophy into action:
- We have an extensive recycling program including organics, paper, plastics, cardboard and anything else we can find
- All our labels, marketing materials, letterhead, cartons and other printed items are made with post-consumer fiber and/or FSC papers. Click to learn more about the Forestry Stewardship Council.
- Wedding and other group event information packages are no longer printed instead we will email a PDF to anyone who wants a few more details about hosting events at the Château
- Disposable plates and cutlery are never used
- Production areas of our facility are not heated or air conditioned