Rental Information and Rates
A unique Niagara wine country venue.
“Thank you so much for letting us host our wedding reception at the Château – it is absolutely exquisite and definitely made our wedding day a dream come true! Thank you for helping us to organize and coordinate the day, and thanks to all the staff who were so courteous and friendly! Everything turned out more perfect than we could have ever imagined! We had an amazing time working with you all and thank you once again for making our wedding day truly unforgettable!” — Patricia & Mike
Château Rental Rates - 2018/2019
May 1st through October 31st:
Venue Fee : $5,000 plus HST
Château Rental Rates Include
- Exclusive use of the property from 6:30pm to 1:00am.
- Unique arched marquis tent with clear side walls, if needed.
- 60” round dining tables and chairs. Each table seats 8 guests.
- 6ft rectangular banquet tables for guest book and gift table, buffet service or late night service.
- Small round table suitable for cake display.
- White linen tablecloths.
- White wrought iron bistro tables and chairs and podium.
- Crystal stemware for wine service.
- Professional, courteous staff for set up, service and clean up.
- Use of “Bridal Sanctuary” on the day of the wedding from 3:00pm.
Other Costs to Include
- Your meal. Menus vary in price though this will be the single largest line item in your budget.
- Wine. All wine costs are based on consumption. You choose which wines to offer your guests and we will only charge you for how many bottles they drink.
- Beer, spirits & non-alcoholic beverages. We have two comprehensive packages suited to meet your budget needs.
- Flowers and décor
- Additional rentals if needed (for example; band risers, ceremony chairs, tent liner etc.)
- DJ or live band
- Keepsakes for your guests. We have lots of ideas for wine and wine-related gifts!
For more information or to book an appointment for a private tour of our property, please contact Svetlana Sidorenko, Special Events Manager, (905) 262-4219 ext. 27 or email@example.com
The Fine Print
- To secure your date with Château des Charmes a signed contract and a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the venue fee + HST are required. At that time a credit card authorization form will be provided to Château des Charmes to process remaining payments as per the schedule below.
- 6 months prior to your wedding day the remainder of the venue fee + HST is required and is non-refundable.
- 2 months prior to your wedding day any third party rentals contracted on your behalf and invoiced to you through Château des Charmes must be paid in full. All non-wine beverage packages must also be paid in full. Both are non-refundable.
- 2 weeks prior to your wedding day 90% of the estimated wine consumption total must be paid and is non-refundable. Confirmation of the number of guests must be provided at this time.
- At the conclusion of your wedding, the difference between the actual wine consumption total and the payment on file will be charged to the credit card on file. Should there be a refund owing, it will processed to the credit card on file.
- Final receipts will be emailed to the Bride and Groom within one week of the wedding date.
- Failure to adhere to the payment terms at any time will render this contract void and Château des Charmes will not be responsible for delivering the agreed upon services. All payments made to date are non-refundable.
- A catering contract will be required between Vintage Hotels and the Bride and Groom. It is separate from the Château des Charmes contract and is subject to its own terms.
- In the event Château des Charmes receives notice from the Bride or Groom in writing of the cancellation of their wedding, all payments made up to the cancellation date are non-refundable.
- In addition, if the cancellation notice is received 90 days to 15 days prior to the wedding date Château des Charmes is entitled to all payments scheduled to be paid by that time as well as 50% of the estimated wine consumption amount.
- If the cancellation notice is received 14 days or less prior to the wedding date Château des Charmes is entitled to all payments scheduled to be paid by that time as well as 100% of the estimated wine consumption amount.