Spaces & Rental Rates
A unique Niagara wine country venue.
“Our rehearsal lunch was the ideal way to introduce our wedding party to the beautiful atmosphere at the winery, the delicious food, and the perfectly paired wines they would get to enjoy at our wedding. We left our rehearsal confident that our wedding was going to be a wonderful event. The staff exceeded our expectations; the winery's Special Event Manager explained every step of the process to us and alleviated all our wedding 'jitters,' and the staff went out of their way to help us, even going so far as to cut a few roses from the winery's garden for us to use as centerpieces!”
— Shira & Ben, Toronto, ON
Venue Rental Fees
|November 1st - April 30th ||Rental Fee|
|Interior||Up to 75 guests||$750|
|Interior||75 - 150 guests||$1500|
|May 1st - October 31st|
All venues fees subject to 13% HST.
|Space||Number of Guests||Images|
|The Paul Bosc Lounge (Reception)||40|
|The St David's Bench Room||60|
|The Estate Room||54|
Château Rental Rates Include
- Round tables, white table linens, and chairs
- Podium & microphone
- Schott Zweizel crystal wine stemware & Château serving staff
- Comprehensive event planning & management including set up and tear down the day of your celebration
- Private wine tasting to select wines to pair with menu
- Trusted vendor referral list
For more information or to book an appointment for a private tour of our property, please contact Svetlana Sidorenko, Special Events Manager, (905) 262-4219 ext. 227 or email@example.com
The Fine Print
- To secure your date with Château des Charmes a signed contract and a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the venue fee + HST are required. At that time a credit card authorization form will be provided to Château des Charmes to process remaining payments as per the schedule below.
- 6 months prior to your event the remainder of the venue fee + HST is required and is non-refundable.
- 2 months prior to your event any third party rentals contracted on your behalf and invoiced to you through Château des Charmes must be paid in full. All non-wine beverage packages must also be paid in full. Both are non-refundable.
- 2 weeks prior to your event 90% of the estimated wine consumption total must be paid and is non-refundable. Confirmation of the number of guests must be provided at this time.
- At the conclusion of your event, the difference between the actual wine consumption total and the payment on file will be charged to the credit card on file. Should there be a refund owing, it will processed to the credit card on file.
- Final receipts will be emailed to the client within one week of the event date.
- Failure to adhere to the payment terms at any time will render this contract void and Château des Charmes will not be responsible for delivering the agreed upon services. All payments made to date are non-refundable.
- A catering contract will be required between Vintage Hotels and the client. It is separate from the Château des Charmes contract and is subject to its own terms.
- In the event Château des Charmes receives notice from the client in writing of the cancellation of their event, all payments made up to the cancellation date are non-refundable.
- In addition, if the cancellation notice is received 90 days to 15 days prior to the event date Château des Charmes is entitled to all payments scheduled to be paid by that time as well as 50% of the estimated wine consumption amount.
- If the cancellation notice is received 14 days or less prior to the event date Château des Charmes is entitled to all payments scheduled to be paid by that time as well as 100% of the estimated wine consumption amount.
Other Costs to Include
- Your meal. Menus vary in price though this will be the single largest line item in your budget.
- Wine. All wine costs are based on consumption. You choose which wines to offer your guests and we will only charge you for how many bottles they drink.
- Beer, spirits & non-alcoholic beverages. We have two comprehensive packages suited to meet your budget needs.
- Flowers and décor
- Additional rentals if needed (for example; band risers, ceremony chairs, tent liner etc.)
- DJ or live band
- Keepsakes for your guests. We have lots of ideas for wine and wine-related gifts!