Groups Under 10 Guests
"Thank you so much for the wonderful experience at Château des Charmes. It was the perfect spot for my wife and I to celebrate our third year anniversary. Everything from the grounds to the food, the history of Paul Bosc and family, and not to mention the wine of course. Amazing!! We will be recommending a tour to all our friends and family. Thank you again for your hospitality."
- Mark and Candice, Ontario
Wine Country Romance
$75 per couple, taxes included.
When you arrive in the foyer of the Château, you will be greeted by your personal guide with a glass of our Brut sparkling wine. You then will be taken on a private guided tour of our St. David’s Bench Vineyard (weather permitting), crush room, underground barrel cellars and bottling line. Then sit back and relax in our stylish Paul Bosc Lounge for an educational tasting of four of our premium VQA wines, including Icewine, served in crystal stemware. Canadian artisan cheese with all the accoutrements will also be served so you can slurp, roll and chew your way to finding the perfect match.
Picnic Made For Two
$95 per couple, taxes included.
Rekindle a romance or spark a new one
with our picnic for two. Start your visit to the Château with a guided tour of the winery production
facilities and vineyard. Your guide will escort you to your private bistro
table where your gourmet picnic basket awaits! Freshly prepared by renowned
Queen's Landing Executive Chef Marc Lyons, your picnic includes a choice of
fresh sandwich, side salad, a decadent sweet treat, a bottle of water, and of
course a glass of Château des Charmes wine from our Estate Grown & Bottled series for each
guest so you can relax and take in the incredible scenery. Your vineyard table
Reservation required. Available once daily at 12:30pm. Maximum 4 couples per day.
Wine Country Proposal
$150 per couple, taxes and gratuities included.
When you arrive in the foyer of the Château, you will be greeted by your personal guide and taken on a private guided tour of our St. David’s Bench Vineyard (weather permitting), crush room and underground barrel cellars. Following the tour, your guide will lead you to a secluded spot where the scene is set to ‘pop the question’ – flutes, chocolate covered strawberries, Canadian artisanal cheeses and a single red rose will adorn the table. Following the proposal, your guide will pop and pour two glasses of our Brut sparkling and can even take a few snapshots to commemorate the occasion. You will leave with a small bottle our Brut sparkling to toast to your anniversary.
To book your program or to purchase gift certificates, please contact Emily Lenz, Marketing Manager - Group & FIT Programs at 905-262-4219 x 234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on a Map
Terms & Conditions for Private Tours
“I have to tell you that the moment we entered the driveway and saw the majestic building we knew we had made the right choice. This was confirmed to us upon entering the château. What a wonderful welcome by all the staff. We were treated very well by all the staff we had contact with.You definitely have two new loyal customers. We look forward to tasting new products in the future and will continue to enjoy the products we tasted while at the winery.We will definitely visit again and perhaps next time we will have to opportunity to meet some of the Bosc family members. Again, thank you to all the staff.”
—The Browns, Hamilton, ON
The Fine Print:Reservations are required. Available every day at 10am, 11am, 2pm and 4pm, subject to availability. This program is offered for groups of 2 to 10 guests. Credit card information and a signed contract is required at the time of booking.
The Fine Print: Reservations are required. Available every day at 12:30pm subject to limited availability. Maximum 4 couples. Credit card information and a signed contract is required. Minimum 48 hours’ notice required to book this experience and to make your sandwich selections.
Terms & Conditions for Private Tours:
- The age of majority in the province of Ontario is 19 years. Alcohol consumption on Château des Charmes’ premises is limited exclusively to those who have reached the age of majority or older. Chateau des Charmes reserves the right to request proof of age documentation of any of its guests.
- All private and group tour bookings are subject to availability.
- To guarantee your reservation, credit card information and a signed contract is required.
- Final number of guests must be confirmed at least two business days prior to the actual date of the program. Your charges will be based on this number given or the number of guests in attendance, whichever is greater.
- Cancellation policy will be outlined in your booking confirmation and depends on the program chosen.
- Please advise us of any food allergies or dietary restrictions if you book a program with a food component.
- Prices, wines and vintages are subject to change without notice.
- All outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- Space/rooms as advertised are subject to availability and may be changed.
The Fine Print: Reservations are required. Subject to limited availability.