Groups Over 10 Guests
All our tours are available in English, French, Russian, and Japanese. Other languages may also be available, please ask when booking your group. These programs run approximately 50 minutes long and are booked every day at 10am, 11am, 2pm or 4pm, subject to availability.
“The wine tour was great, and the wine tasting was an unbelievable experience. I really appreciate all your help in organizing this event, and please pass on to your staff and management my thanks and appreciation. Everybody was very professional and welcoming.”
- Hanna, Royal Bank of Canada
$12 per guest, taxes included. Reservation required.
This guided walking tour begins our award-winning St. David’s Bench Vineyard in the shadow of the Niagara Escarpment, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, to learn about winegrowing “Bosc Family-style” and see first-hand the benefits of sustainable agriculture. Next we move into our Harvest Room, geothermal underground barrel cellars and finally the bottling line. Tours are completed with an educational and private tasting of four of our VQA wines including our renowned Icewine.
Icewine and Ice Cream
$18 per guest, taxes included. Reservation required.
Join us as we celebrate one of Canada's most cherished products, Ontario Icewine! The winery tour and tasting starts with our "Winegrowing 101" tour then adds our unique dessert made from hand-made local ice cream, as well as three of our renowned VQA wines. To top it off a sample of our Vidal Icewine will be served with your ice cream dessert which you can enjoy on its own or drizzle over the ice cream for a truly heavenly treat!
Popping the Bubbles
$20 per guest, taxes included. Reservation required.
Our sparkling wines are a labour of love and we are thrilled to share them with our guests. This guided tour explores the Méthode Traditionnelle, the same method used to make French Champagne. Guests will visit the barrel cellar to learn about secondary fermentation, riddling and disgorgement. Following the tour, guests will enjoy a flight of three sparkling wines (Brut, Rosé and Blanc de Blancs) finishing with a sparkling cocktail featuring our Cabernet Icewine. Served with the flight? Popcorn of course! It’s the ultimate bubbly, salty and sweet pairing.
Sweet and Salty
$25 per guest, taxes included. Reservation required.
Chocolate, cheese and Icewine. Oh my! What could be better? Following your “Winegrowing 101” tour, your tastebuds will be tantalized by an array of flavour combinations. Two Canadian cheeses and two locally-made chocolate creations will be expertly paired with four of our premium VQA wines, including an Icewine. Which wine works best with which treat - sweet chocolate or salty cheese? Bet you will love more than just one!
Wine Country Luncheon
$68 per guest, taxes and service fees included. Reservation required, 10 days advance notice.
Indulge in an authentic wine country experience. Hosted on our Vineyard Courtyard or stylish St. David’s Bench Room overlooking one of the Château’s pristine vineyards, an informal and relaxing experience awaits.
Upon arrival, guests will enjoy a guided tour of our production facilities followed by an educational wine tasting of two VQA wines. Following the tour and tasting, your buffet-style lunch will be waiting. The gourmet sandwiches, side salads and decadent sweet treats are all prepared by our exclusive culinary partners Vintage Hotels. A glass of wine (either white or red) will be served with the meal and a sample of our award-winning Icewine will be served with dessert.
To book your program, please contact Emily Lenz, Marketing Manager- Group & FIT Programs at 905-262-4219 x 234 or email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
- The age of majority in the province of Ontario is 19 years. Alcohol consumption on Château des Charmes’ premises is limited exclusively to those who have reached the age of majority or older. Chateau des Charmes reserves the right to request proof of age documentation of any of its guests.
- All private and group tour bookings are subject to availability.
- To guarantee your reservation, credit card information will be requested and will be placed on the file.
- Full payment will be charged to the credit card on file 72 hours before your booked date. IF FINAL GUEST NUMBERS ARE NOT CONFIMRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT DATE, PER-PERSON BILLING WILL BE BASED ON RESERVED GUEST NUMBERS AND CHARGED TO THE CREDIT CARD PROVIDED PRIOR TO THE EVENT
- Final number of guests must be confirmed at least two business days prior to the actual date of the program. Your charges will be based on this number given or the number of guests in attendance, whichever is greater.
- Groups larger than 30 guests may be divided.
- Cancellation policy will be outlined in your booking confirmation and depends on the program chosen.
- Prices, wines and vintages are subject to change without notice.
- All outdoor activities are weather permitting.
- Space/rooms as advertised are subject to availability and may be changed.